Saturday, April 14, 2007

Transferring into a Box!

No link yet, but I've just moved into a 1150 sq ft 1 bedroom apartment. Natural gas is included, so that is a big plus. Lots of hot water!!!hehe. Anyhow, going on my 4th month of not smoking now, and people don't believe me when I tell them how old I am. 34? NO WAY! I'll show you soon, with the digi camera I'm getting from Telus in the next few weeks. The precious 2 documented weeks of learning how to breathe on my own. I've lost a back tooth from smoking. I don't want to go back now.

Yep, got a place that has access to a a/c'd or heated indoor pool, depending on the weather. We have a new orange tiger kitty, whose name is Jack. He's 1.5 years old, and fully fixed. He's very talkative, social and curious. Just like his parents, too!

Life is much better at the new place. Ciao for now!

No comments: